Table of contents:
- A few words about the protein-carbohydrate diet
- diet pros
- diet cons
- feature diet
- Who can stick to protein-carbohydrate diet
- Approximate menu for ten days
- A few tips
Millions of women around the world are trying to lose weight andgain shapely form. To some it is possible to easily, but someone once again disappointed in newfangled diet. Few manage to lose weight and keep the result. The main thing in losing weight - it does not get rid of the hated extra kilograms, and maintain harmony and fit for all life.
Nearly all diets are based on restrictionsfood and rejection of a full meal. With such easy diets to lose weight, provided that there is a great desire and incentive. But because of the limitations and hunger to be frustrating and even more weight gain.
A few words about the protein-carbohydrate diet
Some time ago, a nutritionist James HatnerI developed a more gentle and varied diet - protein-carbohydrate. Such a diet includes alternate protein and carbohydrate days. Protein-carbohydrate diet is suitable for both athletes and dieters. Since this diet fat quickly "burn" and muscle mass increases.
With this diet the skin does not sag, and it does not appear stretching. With the proper observance of all the features of the diet for two weeks, you can get rid of eight kilograms. The most important thing:
- that the body gets all the vitamins and minerals in full;
- no hunger;
- physical and mental activity is maintained.
- Balanced diet.
- A varied diet.
- No discomfort from hunger.
- There is no need to count calories.
- The lack of irritability and sleepiness.
- You can stick to a diet for a long time.
- Thanks to a specially composed menu, the body gets used to dispense with junk food - cakes and pastry.
- By following all of the recommendations, you can easily make your diet and to maintain the achieved results.
Protein foods are not suitable for all
- A large intake of protein foods can cause nausea.
- For the digestion of protein foods just need to go in for sports, to speed up the metabolism and digestion of proteins by the body.
- Not a very pleasant smell from the mouth.
- This diet is not suitable for people suffering from obesity. To lose weight it is recommended more stringent dietary restrictions.